Disability Studies and the PhD dissertation

The conference paper I gave on scholars with invisible illnesses has been published in the journal Music Theory Online, issue 15/3, August 2009. If anyone would like further details about the study I did, or would like the details to be published in blog form, please let me know. The article will also be published in an Israeli disability activist newsletter. I am still interested in disability studies, and am particularly interested in analysis of Ruth Crawford's late works in light of her diagnosis of intestinal cancer. Listening to the Suite No. 2 now...

I struggling with maintaining a regular work schedule as a part-time PhD student, especially since I have no local community. Mostly just working on my PhD skills audit as an Open University student. Any suggestions welcome.

Comments

Popular Posts