Figuring Things Out

As you may or may not know, my worldview has been evolving in the last three years. I was raised by a traditional, conservative, Fundamentalist, Evangelical, Christian, Republican family in rural Pennsylvania. I was homeschooled, and while I was always the pensive type, I was too busy trying to excel in music and academia to question things much. I attended a small Christian college because it was easier than dealing with the big, bad world at a public university.

After living abroad in England, I began to re-evaluate my political and religious beliefs. I'm still figuring things out, but one thing I've realised is that I absolutely need to have a relationship with God. I'm just figuring out how I can be a dedicated Christian and also a dedicated Libertarian.

This is where this blog comes into play. I've been wanting to blog here because I have other cool friends on Blogger, but I couldn't really come up with a theme or a purpose. My new purpose will be to blog about my journey as a Libertarian Christian. I'm going to read devotionals and talk about faith and my newfound political and academic beliefs.

Feel free to join me. :)

Comments

I'll be reading! :)

Popular Posts